Drug Crazy!

Thomas Kruse tkruse at albatros.cnb.net
Thu Oct 29 05:06:35 PST 1998

Dear List members:

DRCNet is a great outfit, pushing to call off the war on drugs. Their "Week Online" is a good digest of drug war news. Here's a plug for a recent book, might be of interest.

Tom

DRCNET TO GIVE AWAY FIVE FREE COPIES OF "DRUG CRAZY" TO WINNERS OF ONLINE CONTEST -- ENTER BY NOVEMBER 12, 1998 TO BE ELIGIBLE

If you've been reading DRCNet for more than a few weeks, you probably know about Mike Gray's book "Drug Crazy: How We Got Into This Mess And How We Can Get Out," released last summer by Random House, possibly the best book on the Drug War ever written for the popular audience. Gray, a member of DRCNet's Advisory Board, authored the hit movie "The China Syndrome," the award winning documentary "The Murder of Fred Hampton," and many other works.

If you haven't picked up a copy of Drug Crazy yet, or you'd like another copy to give to a friend or donate to your local library, then you're invited to enter our free contest in which we will give away five free copies of this exciting book, personally autographed for you by the author, to you or to whomever you plan to give the book.

To enter the free Drug Crazy raffle, visit our contest page at <http://www.drcnet.org/contest/>, fill out our reader survey and send your entry in by 11:59pm EST, Thursday, November 12th. Winners will be informed after November 18th and announced in The Week Online with DRCNet e-mail newsletter, and books will be signed by Mike and mailed to the winners shortly thereafter.

More information about Drug Crazy is available online at <http://www.drugcrazy.com>, and in our update in The Week Online at <http://www.drcnet.org/wol/062.html#drugcrazy>. If you're not already receiving our weekly drug policy e- mail newsletter and action alerts, check out the latest headlines on our home page at http://www.drcnet.org and use our quick-signup form at http://www.drcnet.org/signup.html to subscribe. Thank you for participating in DRCNet's Free Drug Crazy Giveaway Contest.

Tom Kruse / Casilla 5812 / Cochabamba, Bolivia Tel/Fax: (591-4) 248242 Email: tkruse at albatros.cnb.net