Summers famous memo

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Thu Oct 29 13:02:15 PST 1998

Dear Doug and the LBOers,

CSPAN recently broadcast a testimonial for, and ,speech by Summers given at the Philadelphia Bar Assoc. Summer's brother was the mc of the event.

Is Summers their real last name, or, was it changed from somthing else. For example Secretary of the Treasury Albert Gallatin also from Pennsylvania, was actually Italian-Swiss Galatini.

Sincerely, Tom Lehman