Mickey protected!

K d-m-c at worldnet.att.net
Fri Oct 30 04:47:40 PST 1998

-Michael,

Did you see the piece on property rts in the Atlantic Monthly of a month or two ago? Thought- provoking. I used it in class and it stirred up quite a bit of discussion. If you'd like a copy I'll send it on.

Frankly, I'm not really sure how it can be a defense against the ravages of the market. Or rather, I know how it can be a defense, but I don't see how it would work and why we would want to support the concepts of rights and property in this fashion. Can you elaborate how you see this working?

Best, K