Liberalism (Locke, Mill)

Fri Oct 30 07:25:52 PST 1998

>>> "Michael Hoover" <hoov at freenet.tlh.fl.us> 10/29 5:32 PM >>>
> National Alliance Against Racist
> and Political Repression.
> Charles Brown

as a former member, I've wondered what ever became of this org? Michael Hoover

Micheal, The Alliance still exists, though its activities are reduced. I am not an active member myself.

I think Las Vegas, Louisville and Chicago still have pretty active local chapters.

Angela Davis had a big conference on the Prison Industrial Complex (Critical Resistance) in September, although I don';t know if it was under the Alliance's auspices.

Charles Brown