thread themes on outlawing fascistic racist speech

jf noonan jfn1 at msc.com
Fri Oct 30 08:58:44 PST 1998

On Fri, 30 Oct 1998, Rakesh Bhandari wrote:

> Also, the question is how the Bell Curve became a bestseller

I think this book was much more frequently purcased than it was read. As I mentioned, I own a copy. I actually bought *two* copies (one to send to my brother) at the same used bookstore on the same day. Both were hardbacks and in mint condition. This was about a year after it came out. Neither book appeared to have been read. I actually had the _Bell Curve Debate_ before I had _The Bell Curve_.

Joseph Noonan jfn1 at msc.com