Pinochet, get back where you once belong !

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Oct 30 11:35:05 PST 1998

>Or are you a foreigner born in Cochabamba, son of the owners of the
>tin and copper mines that enslave the native bolivian workers paying hunger
>wages?
>

>emilio

This is just ridiculous. Thomas Kruse is working with Bolivian trade unions to prepare educational material that the rank-and-file can use in fighting capitalist exploitation. Before he went to Bolivia with his Quechuan-speaking Bolivian wife, also a radical, he lived in Sandinista Nicaragua for five years where he worked on city planning in Matagalpa. He is one of deepest thinkers I have run across in cyberspace and a helluva nice guy in person as well.

Louis Proyect