Burn, Wall Street, Burn!

Mark Jones Jones_M at netcomuk.co.uk
Tue Sep 1 03:16:51 PDT 1998

Guinness followed by coffee? Hmmm. The proper procedure is a pint of Guinness followed by a large Lagavulin. Smoke a cigar, preferably Cuban, while watching bankers throw themselves off ledges, recall Voltaire's words ('If you see a banker jump from a window, be sure to do the same'), smile and order the same again and this time drink the whisky as a chaser, ie not serially.

Later, after 6 or 7 bankers have jumped, go and eat a plate of oysters, sink a bottle of Lanson Black Label, try mixing the Lanson with Guniess, and drink another bottle of Lagavulin over a large steak Voronoff. Mark

-- http://www.geocities.com/~comparty