Kautsky parle

Carl Remick cremick at rlmnet.com
Thu Sep 3 11:24:50 PDT 1998

Re Rakesh's: "I think working people are best positioned to understand the abstractions which dominate bourgeois society and captured in Marx's theory."

No question about it. But there's also no question that much of the discussion that occurs on this list is a very heavy slog even for someone who went to college (but not grad school). At this historically opportune time, I think it should be a key priority for leftist academics to strive to make their thinking more accessible to people in general.

Carl Remick