Who's Kautsky?

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Thu Sep 3 14:06:13 PDT 1998

Dear Doug and the Left Business Observers,

Who's Kautsky and what NYC building trades union was he business manager of back in 1960's? I've always been a little suspicious of the media event that Carl is refering to in his note, now I know who to blame. That slob Kautsky. Probably some kind of an anarchist, who is now working for the Cato Institute or the Heritage Fund under an assumed name. This is my conspiracy theory for today.

By the way, what's a parle? Is it somthing you eat. It's not in my American Heritage College Dictionary. Sincerely, Tom