Million Youth March

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sat Sep 5 04:51:20 PDT 1998

>I saw on the evening news that the Atlanta march is being co-run by the NAACP
>and the Nation of Islam. So clearly there is some sort of split in the
Nation
>of ISlam.
>
>maggie coleman mscoleman at aol.com

Let me remind you of what Peter Noel reported in the Khallid Muhammed piece in New York Magazine: the Atlanta march is also backed by the local AFL-CIO. Clearly there is something interesting going on when the NAACP and the AFL-CIO back the Atlanta demo. Meanwhile what Khallil has on his side is my backing!

Louis Proyect (http://www.panix.com/~lnp3/marxism.html)