State of Working America

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Tue Sep 8 13:19:28 PDT 1998

Galleys for State of Working America are provided 'free' to those who order the final version. I was mistaken in saying they could be purchased separately for $10. They can't. It is true that the introduction and executive summary can be downloaded from our web site free of charge.

The price is $24.95 plus $3.50 shipping/handling. If you live in D.C. you can walk in (twice) and save the $3.50. For more information, call:

1-800-374-4844.

Sorry for confusion, but in this case the authors turned out not to be the authoritative source on how to get the book.

Some people have had trouble getting to our web site with http://epinet.org

Try the following instead: http://epinet.org/test/index.html

MBS