Hahnel article URL

Gar W. Lipow lipowg at sprintmail.com
Thu Sep 10 09:59:39 PDT 1998

I sent a small excerpt from a much longer Robin Hahnel argument to three lists. Thanks to midnight posting syndrome, I forgot to add the URL to the entire article when I sent the excerpt. For those who are interested, the entire article can be found at http://www.zmag.org/hahdefpe.htm .

Note that the bulk of the article is responding to criticism of Parecon. The excerpt which I forwarded on strategy is the very last section. -- Gar W. Lipow 815 Dundee RD NW Olympia, WA 98502 http://www.freetrain.org/