Clinton

K d-m-c at worldnet.att.net
Fri Sep 11 08:15:17 PDT 1998

>Despite the obsessive discussion of Clinton's lying
>about the last blowjob he may or may have received received up until
>late
>he has been "extremely popular" as measured by polls. This is starting
>evaporate. I wonder if what's going on is impeachment by market crash because thus far the average joe sixpack and suzie winecooler aren't being slammed by the market crash, no banks have closed, no plant shutdowns or downsizings--yet.

I don't think it has anything to do with the market crash. No one even speaks about it, let alone wants you to bring it up: not my students, not my extended family, not my dad's friends at the Elk's club or poker games, not the parents sitting around the pool at the apartment complex, not one at the "how to get a mortgage" seminar. Nada, zip, zero--not a word. They DO talk about Bill, Hillary, Monica, Ken et al. -- enough to say that they're sick, Sick, SICK of it ALL and whothefuckcaresenoughalready!? BUT that they're also mesmerized, glued, fascinated, impelled toward the nightly news in order to watch the spectacle and churn up more hate and bile for them all: Bill, Ken, Newt, Hillary, George, Dan, Al, Ted, Geraldo and all the rest.

And who could blame them: look at us