What Clinton Will Cost Us

michael perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Sat Sep 12 08:29:02 PDT 1998

Clinton has cost us dearly in more ways than we can count, whether we go in the direction of welfare reform for mindless bombing of "rogue nations."

The best he has done is to curb some of the excesses of the extremist Repubs.

Now, the Repubs. are putting all sorts of riders on the appropriation bills. Will Clinton let these pass through, or will he try to assert himself? -- Michael Perelman Economics Department California State University Chico, CA 95929

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu