Rush Limbaugh Wet Dream 1: Ressentiment

bautiste at uswest.net bautiste at uswest.net
Sat Sep 12 21:11:22 PDT 1998

Isn't the reason the ruling elite want to get rid of Clinton because they can use his sex life as a way to delegitimize the so-called Liberals: "See what that life-style and political system lead to..." They do this by playing on the represeed anger of over-40 boomers who fantasize doing what Clinton did but can't (won't). The self-righteous anger I hear people expressing sounds like repressed desires to me. Isn't what's hapening here a classic case of _ressentiment_?

-- http://www.users.uswest.net/~bautiste/index.htm