Tampa billboards (Re: Rush Limbaugh Wet Dream 1: Ressentiment)

K d-m-c at worldnet.att.net
Mon Sep 14 04:37:46 PDT 1998

WDK wrote:

>Now I just don't know how they managed to get some of these details
>right. I don't mean the orgasm count; that's the kind of thing you'd
>kinda remember, even decades later. I mean the exact date and the time
>of day, stuff like that, you know, you tend to lose track of those
>mechanical details in the bliss.

I dunno. A giddy 22 year old, a little less than innocent it would seem, may well remember times and dates. Afterall, *what* did she have on her mind--it doesn't seem that her job was terribly demanding. She was a girl with a crush--as she appears to tell it--so I have no doubt whatsoever that she remembers and did indeed record every detail--somewhere. I mean we're talking here about a woman who saved the drafts of the letters she wrote to the Big Schmucko.

Anyway, Starr does go to great lengths to corroborate her memory of events with Whitehouse records of comings and goings of Whitehouse visitors.

Of course, this is Starr's reading of it all--Starr's narrative -- great that they reminded us with the heading "narrative of events" in the report doncha think? Someone said they thought that Clinton acted like a cad. I have no doubt that he probably did, but still.... This is Starr's report, Starr's narrative. And also Monica's narrative....

Why this stuff about how the big schmucko didn't remember her name? What did that have to do with anything? Why a discussion about how, perhaps, Clinton gave her gifts or hinted at singlehood after his presidency? Oh lord, the cad!, as if a married man never ever in his life in the history of monogamy ever encouraged his lover to keep her mouth shut (or open as the case may be) by hinting at a future together. And the info about Hillary's whereabouts during each of these trysts was necessary wasn't it? The cad!

But WDK, you mention the multiple o's in the footnotes, but forgot about the butt fucking. Gad! They engaged in "anal-oral contact"!! What was Starr thinking? I mean if he wanted to get the silent majority in an uproar he really should have included that in the main text.

Kelley, also from Tampa