Tampa billboards

Frances Bolton (PHI) fbolton at chuma.cas.usf.edu
Mon Sep 14 06:08:00 PDT 1998

On Mon, 14 Sep 1998, christian a. gregory wrote:

> was that sign out in front of mons venus on dale mabry? or the 2000 lounge?
> (grew up in tampa, doncha know.)
>
> oh, and what will my poor mother think of those billboards? i'm shocked,
> shocked i say.

The sign is too tacky and stupid for Mons Venus or the 2000 Lounge. It was in front of a place on Kennedy--I can't remember the name. But the "white house training school" sign has been replaced by one that reads "Two girl shower show."

I'm sure your mother is shocked by the billboards. *I'm* sort of shocked by the billboards. There was another one with the song phrase "LOvin Touchin Squeezin." It had pictures of Lewinsky, Clinton, with the Washington Monument (phallic imagery is funnyhahhahahahaha) in the background.

Tampa is a difficult place.

Frances