Tampa billboards (Re: Rush Limbaugh Wet Dream 1: Ressentiment )

Derrick Fogle, MLERF dfogle at mlerf.org
Mon Sep 14 12:21:53 PDT 1998

On Mon, Sep 14, 1998, 1:30:00 PM US CDT Fellows, Jeffrey wrote:

>me that Clinton's denial of a more symmentrical sexual relationship, plus
>the obviously asymmetrical power relationship existing between the two,
>could be considered grounds for sexual harrassment.

Clinton has a pretty long history as a sexual predator. Lewinsky appears to have a not-quite-so-long history of being willing sexual prey (or even a predator herself). Sounds like a match made in (insert your preferred location here). What else is there to say? Who the heck out there thinks we ever get to "pick" between top-level politicians that aren't very predatory anyway?!?

At least the politics of blow jobs will put a smile on my face faster than the politics of pretty much anything else. I'm eager to hear all the details of all the congresspeople!

______________________________________ Derrick Fogle - the "Computer Guy" Missouri Lions Eye Research Foundation Heartland Lions Eye Banks dfogle at mlerf.org - www.mlerf.org