Has Jeffrey Sachs changed his tune...

Carl Remick cremick at rlmnet.com
Tue Sep 15 09:09:26 PDT 1998

Re Max's: "All this psychological speculation [about Jeffrey Sachs] is quite beside the point, if the least bit of his record is known."

I dunno -- going from being the prime architect of economic "shock therapy" to an advocate of debt forgiveness is a switch that, to me, defies rational explanation. Why not engage in a little armchair psychoanalysis? The nation's very own Analysand in Chief is certainly getting the full treatment right now because of his equally perplexing behavior.

Carl Remick