PJ Rourke critiques Marx and Samuelson

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 16 19:01:39 PDT 1998

Walk, don't run over to the nytimes to read PJ<s pre-emptive strike. Just in case the public notices all this talk about "the system" (until Rubins remarks today, I don't recall hearing that word in polite company since the 70's) PJ is here to tell them that this economics stuff is boring, incomprehensible, and BTW all the econs had it wrong in the first place. Who's the biggest producer of knee-pads, I need to get me some shares in that company.

Monica could pick up a few tips from Mona Charon too. Mona's tongue-tickle technique lacks subtlety, but her column blaming Clinton's Big Adventure on the Feminist's is sure to please.

Yearning for Oblivion pms