The Contradictions of Keynesian Economic Policy

michael perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Fri Sep 18 09:34:28 PDT 1998

In these books, I was merely making the point that if you want capitalism, you are going to have to accept the reality of recurrent crises [forgetting semantic niceties of crises for the moment]. Keynes never saw the contradictions, and set out to save capitalism. Conservative saw Keynes as the enemy of capitalism.

Tel. 916-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu