Minsky/Kalecki

Mathew Forstater forstate at levy.org
Thu Sep 24 14:16:28 PDT 1998

Rakesh- What exactly is the question? Whether Minsky actually believed this, whether the argument is sound, or...? Ed Nell has a paper which is a sympathetic critique of Minsky on these grounds. Yes financial fragility, but the "real" economy is also unstable. Of course the danger is getting caught back in dichotomizing the "monetary" and "real." mat