The Legend of Louis

Doyle Saylor djsaylor at primenet.com
Sat Sep 26 15:14:09 PDT 1998

Hello everyone,

Paula (pms) writes: "Don't be defensive Max. At least you will come down from your lofty perch (yes, I am so envious) and engage a poor, under-educated, working -class wench in a constructive exchange."

Doyle Yep, Max hasn't got his nose stuck up in the air like some people who do go on about the high and mighty opinions they pass on down to us. I don't mean our phd's in heaven who fly through to drop some nuggets upon our heads either. No they are at least consistent about their 'tude. I mean Louis Proyect who favors the working class types with replies when it suits his highnass purpose to lecture and educate those beneath his worthiness. Otherwise the need to pontificate over our heads keeps Louis from noticing the "little" folks who move through the vineyard picking and packing the notes away.

Paula:

While I'm glad to see that Enrique is sensually sublime, the Penocentric drift of that thread is just too illuminateing.

Now, where'd I put the putty knife? Have Mercy! Praise the Lord

Doyle I was reading in the history of sexuality about the practices of castration. I see these days it is mainly free lance spur of the moment gestures rather the older custom of the royalty. It used to be when I was a kid, it made me tingle with a little bit of wonder will that happen to me? Maybe that was just my childhood. Anyhow in the technical literature of castration, shaving means....?

Doyle Putty knife? That sounds kind of dull. You'd have to tie them down and get a good hold with a pair of vice grips, and then saw back and forth for several minutes. There would be all kinds of strings hanging loose. Anyhow, those castratos. Well if you waited too long, all that did was make them use other means besides the usual dongs. Anyhow it was important to catch the boys before they got froggy voices, or they would fool you and still do it with the highness and all her various ladies waiting for some too. By the way for quite awhile it was about 1 in five who survived castration to serve the upper class who needed a good servant loyal and true.

regards, Doyle