FW: Clinton's Dead Connections

Frances Bolton (PHI) fbolton at chuma.cas.usf.edu
Mon Sep 28 08:16:19 PDT 1998

On Mon, 28 Sep 1998, Derrick Fogle, MLERF wrote:

> This is interesting; proof that living in the high profile fast lane isn't all
> fun and glory, if nothing else. Any comments on the accuracy of this list, or
> a little more info / history behind some of these?

My goodness. The President seems to have quite a long trail littered with dead bodies behind him. Someone had alot of fun compiling this list. I think Carroll is right in suggesting many of us have such lists. Four people who picked on me in high school are now dead. Damn, that looks bad for me. Just for the record, I didn't kill any of them.

Danny Casaloro's death got alot of publicity and there was much talk about his death not being a suicide. But I had never before seen his death linked to Clinton.

Frances