FW: Clinton's Dead Connections

Fellows, Jeffrey jmf9 at cdc.gov
Mon Sep 28 09:35:00 PDT 1998

On Mon, 28 Sep 1998, Derrick Fogle, MLERF wrote:

> This is interesting; proof that living in the high profile fast lane isn't
all
> fun and glory, if nothing else. Any comments on the accuracy of this list,
or
> a little more info / history behind some of these?

I work for the CDC, therefore I must be responsible for the Tuskeegee airmen study, and since CDC people died in the recent plane crash in Nova Scotia and the US Embassy bombings, I must be responsible for them too. Wait a minute, I think Nostrodamus (sp?) predicted these events so I can't be held individually responsible. I was worried there for a moment.

Come on. Such "six ways of Kevin Bacon"-type crap is only slightly better than the feat of reason the mother of a friend of my 4 year old displayed last week when she wondered why God hadn't mentioned the dinosaurs in the Bible.

I'd rather read Orrin Hatch jokes.

Jeff