German election

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Mon Sep 28 11:16:44 PDT 1998

Dear Doug, There is a mysterious American, who worked in a German auto factory while researching a history of of the Wittlesbach family and political and economic intrigue connected with them in the 19th century. The guy's name escapes me, and, his publisher is primarily a technical publisher in New Jersey. I'll try to dig it out for future reference.

Anyone else know anything about this gentlemen?

Fraternally, Tom