Website link for Nowell's IPE reading list.

Greg Nowell GN842 at CNSVAX.Albany.Edu
Mon Sep 28 12:36:42 PDT 1998

Following a couple of requests I'm posting the site for my course syllabus in international political economy. Please note that this is a smorgasborg approach to several different thematic areas and that the list of readings is "contextualized" on the first day of class, not in the syllabus itself. Appended to the syllabus is a long bibliography of miscellaneous political economy works that I have found useful over time. -gn

http://www.albany.edu/gspa/pos/syllabi/fall98/pos57198.html

-- Gregory P. Nowell Associate Professor Department of Political Science, Milne 100 State University of New York 135 Western Ave. Albany, New York 12222

Fax 518-442-5298