some definitions

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Tue Sep 29 12:47:26 PDT 1998

Dear Jimmy D.,

The only problem is what they got it hedged against---it assumes things will move in tandem and not on a tangent. It also assumes the house can't go broke and we have seen some houses go broke as of late. This is probably why Lucky Luciano said after visiting the NYSE, " I joined the wrong mob."

Sincerely, Tom