Doing Arianna

Frances Bolton (PHI) fbolton at chuma.cas.usf.edu
Wed Sep 30 21:22:09 PDT 1998

On Wed, 30 Sep 1998, Doug Henwood wrote:

> There was some talk here recently of "doing" Arianna Huffington for the
> revo. Fortunately for those interested in pursuing this subversive
> strategy, I've come across her email address. Direct your billets doux to
> <AriannaHuf at aol.com>.

Thanks Doug. I'm the one who said I'd do Huffington for the revolution. But I said I would only do it in a threesome with her and Camille Paglia. Do you have Paglia's email as well? In any case, I will send something to Huffington, and one the off chance I get some response, I will pass it along to the list.

Frances