more and more on Kosovo

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Thu Apr 1 15:57:25 PST 1999

Apologies to lbo-talk as this puts me overquota for today, but this is it for today and I felt that I should respond to David Welch's question.

The news about the likely Pristina assault and UCK/KLA resistance was buried deep in a Washington Post story this morning. Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: David Welch <welch at cwcom.net> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Thursday, April 01, 1999 5:42 PM Subject: Re: more and more on Kosovo