Making a difference

Stephen E Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Thu Apr 1 17:43:25 PST 1999

Geez Jason, it sure is a good thing you effaced that person's identity...I could see para-military agents showing up at their home in the middle of the night and engaging in a reign of terror of unspeakaboe proportions to stop this revolutionary......the price of gas is too high in America...yeah, right...... Steve