Cluster Bombs

Tom Lehman TLEHMAN at lor.net
Fri Apr 2 13:19:50 PST 1999

Dear Doug and the LBOers,

Our country has admitted, according to wire service reports, that we have been dropping cluster bombs on the province of Kosovo. These are very dumb bombs that spew out thousands of deadly pellets over a wide area.

The standard description of a cluster bombing is called a "cluster f__k". Because if your anywhere around when one goes off "your f__ked!"

No wonder the "Albanians" are running for the border. Considering they make up the majority of the residents of the province of Kosovo and are most likely to get "cluster f__ked" by the good olde USA or NATO.

When are we going to start using depleted uranium weapons? Or don't we use that on white folks. Is that strictly for colored peoples only?

Your email pal,

Tom L.