B92 closed down, Montenegro mext?

H H Leland lelandh at seiu.org
Fri Apr 2 04:04:59 PST 1999

The Online Journalism Review (www.OJR.org) reports as follows:

Special Report: Beyond B92: 24 Online Sources of Kosovo News

Matt Welch, a former freelance journalist in the Yugoslav region, provides a list of non-traditional sites providing timely news and information about the Kosovo conflict.

Editors Note: Radio B92 was officially sealed and closed today. The Web site remains up.

Welch's annotated list of 24 sites is available at:

http://www.ojr.org/indexf.htm?/sections/features/99_stories/stories_kosovo_033099.htm

--Hank Leland Service Employees International Union