More on Greece

Brett Knowlton brettk at unica-usa.com
Fri Apr 2 23:05:10 PST 1999

Brad,

You posed the original question in these terms, so answer it on whatever grounds you wish.

I'm very interested in your response - what measures do you use to judge a society, and what weights do you give them? This starts to get at the heart of the matter. At least we'll see how our views overlap or differ at a very fundamental level. Or at least that's my hope.

Brett