Fwd: MADRE's Talking Points on Yugoslav Crisis

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sat Apr 3 13:52:15 PST 1999

Chris Burford wrote:

>Clearly you have no concept of a united front against fascism.

I think you need to turn down the temperature of your rhetoric several degrees. "Fascism" isn't the right word to use in this context. Bill Clinton and Tony Blair would be pleased, if they knew about us & cared, that you're using it. But we're not about pleasing them, are we? Together, Clinton and Blair and the governments they lead have more blood on their right pinkies than Milo & Co. could ever lay claim to. You willing to sign on for a united front against the US and UK governments?

Doug