valuations

Henry C.K. Liu hliu at mindspring.com
Sun Apr 4 11:01:31 PDT 1999

If a comparison to real estate is valid, there should be real estate taxes for 100% corners on the internet. Also, there is such a thing as book value on established companies that provide comfort to investors. What we are seeing is a new social asset and its potential in the process of being privatized at great profit to a few. It is surplus value created not by the classical relationship between workers and capital, but because consumers and distributors.

Henry C.K. Liu