Genocide

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Apr 5 10:20:23 PDT 1999

Seth Ackerman wrote:

> Doug wrote:
>
> <<By any definition of genocide, the U.S. and Canada have committed it
> against their native populations - and still commit it; >>
>
> How do they still commit it, Doug?

This is dreaming on my part with my eyes open. It would seem that among those who claim to be leftists oneshould not have to prove some things over every time one turns around. But then the necessity *among leftists* of conducting the same debates over and over again is part of my thesis that there are leftists but no Left in the U.S. today.

Carrol