California real estate ...

Tom Lehman TLEHMAN at lor.net
Mon Apr 5 20:45:34 PDT 1999

Dear Jordan,

Your saying the same thing that I saw Alan Sini say on TV the other night and this causes me concern. I can't think of a time in the last 20 years when Sini has called anything correctly. Let's not forget our pal Doug did call the last S&P bottom. Even though Doug was under considerable duress from some of the doom and gloom set.

Btw, what do you think of this Johnny Bull buffon Buford who wants to start WWIII? That would lead to some really hard money. Goldbugs galore! Maybe that's his game.

Your email pal,

Tom L.