Pax Europa

J-C Helary helary at eskimo.com
Mon Apr 5 22:26:19 PDT 1999

Le [02/04/99 20:19], Dennis R Redmond a écrit :

> Which recalls to
> mind the true winner of the whole mess: the EU, quietly wheeling and
> dealing while the US takes the public blame, an unstoppable colossus
> growing new industrial tentacles by the hour, relinking the formerly
> delinked Visegrad, the Balkans and the CIS zones. Let's just hope the
> Euroresistance is growing as fast as Eurocapital, or the 21st century
> could get real ugly in a real hurry.

Well, nobody asked the US to go there in the first place. If you really believe having the US/NATO forcing you to wage a war against a country that is only 1h by plane from your capitals a victory you have to explain what you mean. Did it ever occur to you that NATO command is monopolized by the US and that what is happening is also a way for the US to show European countries that only the US uses NATO when/where it wants... There was a big controversy a few months ago about shifting some of the NATO command to European countries. Of course the US refused... About the Euroresistance, take a look at european newspapers and you'll get everything you want, by the way, some are in english.

ps : don't you have visceral reactions when you know what's going on in Palestine and the US quietly supports it ? If you don't, then I think your visceral reactions at seeing NATO catured soldiers is quite selective.

Jean Christophe Helary