Stopping NATO

Lisa & Ian Murray seamus at accessone.com
Thu Apr 8 16:37:29 PDT 1999

Gar wrote:

I would add that a list like this is also useful in anticipating what the best arguments your opponents could make.

As someone who has spent the last 3 weeks arguing with the reservists where I work, I can vouch for this one completely. 2 of them are becoming slightly vertiginous, especially after I gave them some of Seymour Melman's work to muse over.

I hope every one else makes any reservists they know extremely nervous...speak their language and throw in 'corporate welfare' when the issue of contractors comes up....

Ian Murray