Opening Borders

Michael Hoover hoov at freenet.tlh.fl.us
Fri Apr 9 07:53:19 PDT 1999

> My point was that the US hardly ever sends actual
> troops in off its own bat to personally shoot dead
> actual people.
>
> And is your 'Margaret (who doesn't sign her posts)'
> meant to be some sort of accusation, Michael? It's
> too subtle, if so -- you'll have to crank it up a bit.

my last post on above: unfortunately, you will be unable to ask the those killed by US forces in Vietnam, Dominican Republic, North Korea, Laos, Cambodia, Lebanon, Grenada, Panama, Libya, Iraq, and Somalia whether not they agree with you...any other nations have such a stellar record of direct invasion/launching of aerial attacks in last half century?

re: accusation? signing posts would seem to be common courtesy, 'Margaret'...Michael Hoover