Debtors and Creditors

rc-am rcollins at netlink.com.au
Fri Apr 9 12:10:33 PDT 1999

I ask for a lot, I know:

I know that the US dollar is the big reserve currency, but is it the only currency countries hold in reserve and in what proportions? also, what have been the major changes in this for this century? the British pound would figure somewhere, but at what point did the US dollar shift it out as the reserve currency of choice, and was it always looking like it would shift to the US dollar? and, any more recent changes?

anyone either know or know where I can find out?

Angela