Kosova's long struggle for independence

Johannes.Schneider at gmx.net Johannes.Schneider at gmx.net
Sat Apr 10 06:08:58 PDT 1999

Michael wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Apr 1999, Nathan Newman wrote:
>
> > The following article, "Kosova's long struggle for independence", by
> > Doug Lorimer
>
> is smart but painfully one-sided.
Michael, perhaps I dont get the irony, but please be more specific. Isnt the truth always painfull and one-sided? But what do you mean by smart? Do you want someone knows how to write good, but in the end he is manipulating? On a less philosophical level: Isnt it possible to oppose the NATO bombings and support the Kosovorians right for self-determination? And at the same time one doesnt have to love the KLA and defend self-determination. Johannes

--- Sent through Global Message Exchange - http://www.gmx.net