labour migration and national regulations

Mon Apr 12 13:04:11 PDT 1999

> below is an abstract of an excellent paper by Stuart Rosewarne.
>
> Angela

seems to be a great paper indeed. Stuart, any chance I could get copy?

A question:

> commodification of international wage labour, the paper will explore the
> different ways in which migrant labour's under-class status is being
> resisted.

Resisted? How many Sri Lankans, Bangladeshis and others were expelled from South East Asia as the crisis developed?

Thanks to Angela and Stuart for this abstract.

Yours, Rakesh