our values

Michael Hoover hoov at freenet.tlh.fl.us
Tue Apr 13 05:33:09 PDT 1999

> Clinton to AFSCME, March 23
> if this domestic policy is going to
> work, we have to be free to pursue it.
> I want to talk to you about Kosovo today, but just remember this --
> it's about our values...."
> Doug

Klingon to McNeil-Lehrer, 27 October 1992:

"This is a free enterprise country. I want to create more millionaires in my presidency than Bush and Quayle did." (hasn't his administration included more of them in top positions than either Reagan's or Bush's?)

Klingon to UN, 27 September 1993:

"Our overriding purpose is to expand and strengthen the world's community of market-based democracies." (didn't he mean 'market- based' dictatorships and weak and pliant 'democracies' that will do the US's bidding?

Michael Hoover