weakened president

Michael Hoover hoov at freenet.tlh.fl.us
Tue Apr 13 05:42:02 PDT 1999

> J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. wrote:
> >Ugh, a weakened president....
>
> And what's so terrible about that? I like the idea of the chief executive
> of the world bourgeoisie operating with one hand tied behind his back.
> Doug

as Marx and Engels wrote more than fifteen years ago (and it's still true today): "The executive of the modern state is but a committee for managing the common affairs of the whole bourgeoisie."

nowhere is the prez's "chief liar" role more important than in projecting/protecting "US interests"...Michael Hoover