genocide

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Tue Apr 13 07:21:13 PDT 1999

> Max Sawicky wrote:
>
> >Wrong again, Dalai Henwood, prone to forgiveness of Serbian
> >anti-imperialists.
>
> Not me, comrade. Serbian nationalism sucks, though the region
isn't without competitors in nationalism. Ethnic cleansing is a crime. I don't think B-52s with red, white, & blue insignia are the correct instruments to address the problem. They also obscure the fact that the U.S., Germany, and the IMF helped bring us today's disaster in the first place. But we're repeating ourselves, aren't we?

> Doug

I'm afraid so.

Incidentally, notwithstanding my designation as laptop bombadier/cruise missile liberal, if you thought my first sentence was excessive I'd be happy to apologize.

mbs