They got their Gleiwitz incident

Johannes.Schneider at gmx.net Johannes.Schneider at gmx.net
Tue Apr 13 12:47:58 PDT 1999

Sorry Michael, I did not know its going to be removed so quickly. I hope the one of CNN will stay longer: http://cnn.com/WORLD/europe/9904/13/yugo.albania.03/ The headline is: "Serb troops cross into Albania, officials say", and that what Belgrade is saying: "It's an absolutely unfounded fabrication," Foreign Ministry adviser Milisav Paic told CNN's Brent Sadler in Belgrade. Johannes

--- Sent through Global Message Exchange - http://www.gmx.net