radio

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Apr 14 13:47:40 PDT 1999

I normally refrain from promoting my radio show here, but tomorrow's an exception, since the lead guest will be lbo-talker James Heartfield, who will talk about the war, Britain's contribution to the war, and Blairism/Third Wayism in general. After James will be Robert Hayden, director of the Center for Russian & East European Studies at the University of Pittsburgh. Hayden reduced Cap Weinberger and John Hockenberry to silence on MSNBC the other night when he delivered a long polemic against the war. A third guest will probably be booked tomorrow, but I don't know who yet.

WBAI, New York, 99.5 FM, Thursday, 5-6 PM.

Doug