a medley for max (was: RE: radio)

kelley digloria at mindspring.com
Thu Apr 15 10:08:07 PDT 1999

maxhunk honey,

i don't believe that i have ever seen a peek of your superfine self. but i loves you anyway.

and, while it appears that we have rather different tastes in music--though it appears that we're both equally ecclectic--i feel i must send something on as well, for i really don't want to be outclassed by maggie. it's soul/jass/blues week, so that'll explain the choices.

as for images of me, well max honey, i need a little more wooing. i'm an old fashioned kinda gal. heh. and besides, i want to be appreciated for my mind, damn it!

incorrigibly yours, kelley

A MEDLEY FOR MAX

A Whole Lot Of Lovin'

I got a whole lot of lovin' Baby just waiting for you I got a whole lot of lovin' Baby just waiting for you And the way I could Love you woman Honey I know you could love me too

Oh you're so good lookin' baby And you build up from the ground Well you're so good lookin' baby And you build up from the ground Every time I see you baby My love starts tumbling down

Yeah, you're just my type baby Just my height and size Said you're just my type baby You're just my height and size And the reason I love you Because you've got those little dreamy eyes

Bad Luck

Well my bad luck is fallin Fallin down like rain Bad luck is fallin Fallin down like rain No matter what i do Seems like my luck will never change

I felt kinda lucky My luck was runnin slow The last hand i caught four aces And the police broke down the door

I said lord Lord what can a poor boy do?l Well ain't it bad when you can't make no money Seems like all the bad breaks will come to you

Yeah I got home this mornin She was lookin kinda funny She said don't come in daddy, daddy unless you got some money

I said oh lord Lord what can ya do? Ain't it tough when you can't make no money? Without your women turnin her back on you

Well now i asked my woman for some dinner She looked at me like a fool She said i'm playing checkers daddy And i think it's your turn to move

I said oh lord what can a poor boy do It's bad when ya can't make no money And your woman turn her back on you

You Upset Me Baby

Well she's thirty-eight in the bust Twenty-eight in the waist Forty in the hips She's got real crazy legs You upset me baby Yes you upset me baby And I'm telling people She's somthing fine that you really ought to see

Well she's not too tall Complexion is fair Man she knocks me out The way she wears her hair You upset me baby Yes you upset me baby Like being hit by a falling tree Woman, woman what you do to me

Well I've tried to describe her It's hard to start I'd better stop now Because I've got a weak heart Well you upset me baby Yes you upset me baby Well like being hit by a falling tree Woman, woman what you do to me

Well I've tried to describe her It's hard to start I'd better stop now Because I've got a weak heart You upset me baby Yes you upset me baby Well like being hit by a falling tree Woman what you do to me